05/12/2009

SATURDAY NIGHT CLASSIC READING - THE AGE OF INNOCENCE


This is one of my favourite novels among the ones I've recently read. I was completely caught by the two protagonists' love story. As usual, each Saturday night I take a little time to listen to a passage intensely read by an actor and today I've chosen to propose to all of you Dominic West reading some pages from Edith Wharton's THE AGE OF INNOCENCE. You can find all my enthusiasm and my fondness in this post HERE.
By the way, do you remember Edith Wharton is visiting FLY HIGH! on January 15th 2010? CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER HOW!
Now to our man and our reading. Dominic West has a wonderful deep voice. It was such a pleasure to listen to him reading these pages I love so much ... TRY YOURSELF. CLICK ON THE URL UNDER THE PICTURE AND ENJOY! A VERY ROMANTIC  SATURDAY NIGHT TO YOU ALL!




2 comments:

Louise said...

Hi Maria, I received your package on Friday. Thank you so much, its really way too much! I am SO overwhelmed by it. Truly a wonderful package, and I haven't read any of the books. I've blogged about it today: http://louspages.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-surprise-book-blogger-holiday-swap.html

THANKS A LOT & HAVE A WONDERFUL DECEMBER

Heather G. said...

That's so fun! Very great voice, indeed. I saw the movie with Daniel Day Lewis and Michelle Pfeipher and it was soooo sad, I didn't want to be sad while reading it too! But I did recently pick it up at the local discount bookstore and so I'm hoping to get into it soon!