25/12/2009

RA PHOTO FRIDAY - THE UNFORGETTABLE ONES PART II

Last week my RA Photo Friday was dedicated to Richard Armitage's memorable lines chosen from his most popular works. Some blogger buddies and friends, commenting the post, suggested other beautiful unforgettable ones. So, this post is dedicated to them ... Special thanks to Mrs Karen Blixen for her kind and generous contribution!

GUY OF GISBORNE - ROBIN HOOD 3



"I live in Hell ..."



" ... I'm already there"

JOHN THORNTON - NORTH AND SOUTH



"I am sorry to disappoint you, Miss Hale.
I would  like to play the overbearing master..."




"I don't want to possess you. I wish to marry you because I love you."




"I knew I wasn’t good enough for her …and yet
I think I love her more than ever."



"It was her brother!"


HARRY JASPER KENNEDY - VICAR OF DIBLEY




Spicy Harry: “Something quite sexy about that white collar … yeah, it's a bit like nurses.
 Something about the uniforms I just can't resist …
Stark, crisp exterior, with the promise of softness beneath.”


(suggested by mulubinba)

 
Romantic Harry (quoting from "Far from the Madding Crowd"): 
 "At home whenever I look up there will be you ..."


"...and whenever you look up, there shall I be"


LUCAS NORTH - SPOOKS 8 EP. 8 ( season finale)



Lucas to Sarah : "You are a liar... a murderer...
a self-serving traitor.
Not just to your own country, but to humanity in general.
You disgust me"

Now, to close this RA Photo Friday in the right Christmas mood, I want to quote Richard himself from his last message to all his supporters and admirers, in which he invites to give  money to charity rather than spending it to send him gifts he appreciates but, actually, doesn't need. You can read the whole message at Annette's site http://www.richardarmitageonline.com/

These are his final wishes to all of us for this Christmas

"Drink, be Merry, be kind, be thankful"




HAPPY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS!




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3<3<3
Thank you, MG: you've made my day!
Uhmmmmm... it's time to re-watch the VoD last 2 eps: they are the X-Mas specials, after all ;-P
Baciotti,
Mrs KB

Phylly3 said...

Sigh!...So lovely! Thanks Maria!