Here we go again! The BBC Press has started hammering. A new SPOOKS campaign has started and , lucky us, lots of new pics & articles & interviews are going to come out! " And we are glad of it, honest!" I do not mean to be ironic like John Mulligan in the prison scene of MOVING ON! I'm just blissfully happy! Lots of news RA ladies and girls!
1. SPOOKS 9 is going to start! In the 38th week of the year. It means in a couple of weeks!
2. If you don't mind spoilers too much, here's the plot of episode 1!!!
3. A new interview with Richard talking about Lucas North in this new series is on line (again beware of spoilers)
4. Richard provided a new voiceover for a new series on ITV1 called Surgery School
5. Another radio work! Richard will be a reader for the BBC Radio 3 programme Symphony of a City, part of the Words and Music series, airing on Sunday September 12 at 10:45 pm. This a programme of "poetry, prose and music recording and evoking the movement of a city day." The Words and Music link has a link to listen to... BBC Radio 3 live (internationally) and it will be available on iPlayer after the broadcast.
Now, first thing, Lucas's look. Cold, icey, menacing, disquieting ... more wicked than the wickest look of Guy's! OMG , what expects us in this new series?
We already know we'll see Richard / Lucas chasing and being chased...
On a ship with cuffs...
Dirty and ruffled after an explosion ...
(pictures from http://www.richardarmitagenet.com/)
I am definitely ready ( though a bit nervous -anxious - with a pessimistic disposition) to start with a new exciting season of Spooks. It's always been one of my favourite series and I really hope I won't be disappointed . Oh Nooooooooooooo!!!
I 'm so sorry but, in order to keep peace in my house, I must leave you with that little dev..., ehm, with little Reddie, my Red-Self! Again, enjoy all the recent news and all the ones I'm sure will come out soon!
Have a nice week.... (To Reddie: Wait a moment! Stop it , please! You never behave. Can I say good-bye, at least?) end all of you! Till next Friday, then!
I don't know why I must always come second! She has already told you everything and that's not fair!!! What can I write about now? Calm down, Reddie! You'll give her her comeuppance sooner or later! Yeah!
I was just wondering: have you seen the list 1/5 above? Does he ever have any holidays? Any day off? Did he relax a bit this summer? Gosh, Richard! You are even worse than that crazy, boring Mrs Prof., that is Black- self! You work too much! Not that I complain, not .at. all! Workholic? Yes, please and ...Thanks a lot!!!!