19/12/2015

PERIOD & MORE PERIOD - A VERY PERIOD CHRISTMAS TIME

I'm so happy this holiday season will be pretty special.  It'll be a very period Christmas time, you know? Period as in period drama, great costume series, unforgettable emotions. Here's my holiday period calendar, which I'm glad to share with all of you. Are you ready? Bookmark this post or take notes, if you are a period drama freak like me! (for more info about the shows, click on the links below the pictures)

25th December 2015 - Call the Midwife Christmas Special 7.30 p.m. on BBC1

25th December  2015 - Downton Abbey Christmas Special and final episode ... for good! Tissues ready. ITV 1 9 p.m.




26th December 2015  Dickensian BBC One 7 p.m. 



26th December 2015  And Then There Were None BBC One 9 p.m. 






1st January 2016 Sherlock, The Abominable Bride BBC One 9 p.m.







3rd January 2016 Beowulf  ITV 1  7 p.m. 



3rd January 2016 War & Peace BBC One 9 p.m. 



Have you taken notes? I've started counting down for all these upcoming great series, starting from Christmas day. I'm sure this will be a very exciting period Christmas time for me! 

No comments: