20/12/2010

THE PLAY OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS: PRIDE & PREJUDICE 1995 & 12 MEN OF CHRISTMAS



Do you like re-watching old period dramas for the umpteenth time? Do you like finding links and similarities between stuff you read or watch? I'm almost a maniac. I'm always there noticing  analogies, similarities, links and connections while watching or reading. I did the same this last weekend re-watching P&P 1995 and seeing for the first time "12 Men of Christmas". It hadn't been planned as a comparative watching but it came out like that.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How funny and awesome! I decided to blog about 12 Men and the P&P connection today too!

Maria Grazia said...

@Ruth
Well, I did it after re-watching P&P and, by chance, watching "12 Men of Christmas" soon after and for the first time.But it sounds actually funny! We seem to share pretty much, Ruth! Great minds...