07/03/2016

I'M A GUEST AT VULPES LIBRIS - FIERAMENTE IL LIBRO, A LITERARY EVENT IN MY HOMETOWN

I'm guestposting at a wonderful book blog today, Vulpes Libris, for a project near and dear to my heart, Fieramente il Libro.  Join me there and  help me make this dream come true... 
Books and writers have always fascinated me since I was a child, as soon as I could read
and write. My love for books found its expression both in my profession and in my free time activities, as I am an English teacher in Italy and a blogger, enthusiastically ready to spread my love for reading and books.
Fieramente il libro is a literary festival in its fourth year in my home town, Subiaco, 72 km from Rome. This is the place where St Benedict began to found monasteries after a period of hermitage and where the first book was printed in Italy. The setting for the festival is the Borgias’ fortress, where some historians believe that Cardinal Rodrigo’s children, Cesare and Lucrezia, were born.
(go on reading at Vulpes Libris)

1 comment:

dstoutholcomb said...

Best wishes!

Denise